List of the best Visa and MasterCard online casinos for 2021
Founded in the middle of the 20th century, Visa and MasterCard have already become the “traditional” way of making payments. We buy groceries, pay for coffee and store our salaries on plastic cards. Don’t you want to spend your time and effort trying to find and get used to another online payment method? Choose a casino from our best list of Visa and MasterCard online casinos and hurry up to win!
Visa and MasterCard in Online Casinos
I bet that you already have a Visa or MasterCard card, so it will not be difficult for you to top up your casino account. Please note that these companies issue 3 types of cards:
- A credit card – This type is the most common and can be very useful if you want to catch your luck just a few days before paying your salary. Online casinos usually accept payments from credit cards easily and quickly. Do not forget that your credit card has a limit that is determined by your bank, and that you will need to return this money later.
- Debit card – This type can be useful for those players who want to control their spending and gambling activities in general. After making a deposit, you will be informed of the amount that you paid on the bank account.
- Prepaid card – You can buy such a card at your local bank or from some other local seller. This is always equal to some amount of money: 50€, 100€ and so on. You can buy several prepaid cards and use them for various online casinos.
What should I know about making a deposit at a casino using Visa and MasterCard?
Both of these companies do not charge any commission for making a deposit in an online casino. However, remember that the amount of your deposit must match your online casino limits. Some casinos also charge a commission for payments made with plastic cards, so please read the casino’s terms and conditions in advance. The operation will take place instantly, and you will be able to chase your luck in an instant!
What should I know about withdrawing funds from the casino using Visa and MasterCard?
Withdrawing funds from the casino using Visa or MasterCard can lead to confusion. Firstly, not all online casinos allow their players to withdraw funds to Visa or MasterCard. Secondly, some casinos may charge a fee for such a withdrawal of funds. Third, the withdrawal operation can take from a few seconds to several days. Companies will not charge any fees for your withdrawal of funds, although this can be done by your bank.
Pros and cons of using Visa and MasterCard.
- You don’t need to create any accounts.
- Secure payments approved by trusted brands.
- There is no commission for money transfers within the same payment system.
- Not completely anonymous.
- Not all casinos accept them, and some may even charge an additional fee for this.
- Problems with the withdrawal of funds.
Despite all the convenience and familiarity of these payment methods in everyday life, depositing and withdrawing funds from an online casino on Visa or MasterCard may be a little problematic. You should also decide how important the issue of anonymity is for you. If you are sure that everything suits you, then on our website you can easily find an online casino with withdrawal to a Visa or MasterCard bank card. We can only wish you success!